Every aspect of our brass catchers are based on ideas and suggestions from military personnel, hunters, and weekend shooters. They are 100% designed and built in the USA! In fact they are built to traditional “Made in the USA” quality standards.
There are many different brass catchers on the market, but when you buy a Vector Tactical brass catcher you will only have to buy it ONCE. They’re built to last and we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
$57 + Shipping to USA Customers Only
Our brass catchers are meant for those who:
- Operate any M-16/AR-15 based rifle
- Are required to account for all of their spent casings (Law Enforcement)
- Need to keep brass from underfoot during engagements (Military)
- Want to collect brass casings for reloading
- Need to maintain a certain level of “quiet” during use (Military, Law enforcement, Hunters)
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES
- 16 gauge steel internal frame that is precision laser cut and CNC bent.
- Rubber coating where the frame touches the rifle to eliminate scuffing and wear.
- Universal mounting. No special tools or attachments needed.
- Frame design holds the bag 1” away from the rifle to eliminate interference with the magazine release.
- Heavy duty, solid fabric bag. No flimsy mesh bags that rip and snag easily.
- No need to remove the brass catcher to empty casings.
- Velcro closure at the bottom of the bag for easy emptying.
- No zippers that jam when dirty and break easily.
- Quiet operation – brass does not rattle around in a hard plastic box.